Wednesday 17 September 2008

Wednesday wallpaper: Wells Cathedral

In a new weekly feature I will be sharing some images to be used as desktop backgrounds or wallpapers. For the full screen wallpapers I will create a variety of versions for each of the popular screen dimensions; however, if you use a screen size that I do not cater for please let me know by leaving a comment and I will endeavour to include it in future.

First up is a photograph of the west front of Wells Cathedral in Somerset, England.


2 comments:

Chandira said...

Ah, that makes me homesick! I used to live there. Nice photo!

Borkiman said...

C: glad you liked the pic. Wells really is a nice place. I am not sure if you are aware of a movie called 'Hot Fuzz', it is a comedy about a rural police force filmed entirely in and around Wells.