Sunday 7 November 2010

Calling all bloggers

There are two things that most bloggers would like: extra traffic and extra income. Adgitize offers both for very little effort (especially for those who already use Entrecard). Adgitize works on a points system where the more points you accrue per month, the higher your earnings.

After your registration is completed you will be able to earn 100 points for posting to your blog (up to a maximum of 100 points per day) and you will also receive up to 100 points per day for visits to your site. You can also click up to 100 Adgitize ads per day, each earning a point. Adgitize also has a lively forum where you can accrue a further 100 points per day by adding posts.

By doing the above you can start earning, but you wont receive any traffic until you purchase advertising on Adgitize. You will receive an extra 100 points per day when you have an advert running, and you only need click 51 ads to earn the full 100 points. Last month, my Modern Historian blog received 1,486 vists from Adgitize for only $14.

The best thing about this is that the advertising can pay for itself, and even leave you with a surplus of funds. Last month, I earnt an extra $6 after advertising expenses. I try to post dally on at least one of my registered blogs to maximise my earnings, which has the added benefit of motivating me to post frequently and thus further increase the exposure of my sites.

So if you want extra traffic and a little extra income while joining a friendly network of fellow bloggers, you could do a lot worse than checking out Adgitize.

3 comments:

Conan Hughes said...

Hey I saw on my Entrecard inbox that you dropped by my blog. Thanks!

It's nice to know a fellow Entrecard user. And I also use Adgitize too!

Christy said...

I tried it and noticed it impacted my Alexa and Google rating. Have you noticed that?

Borkiman said...

Thanks for the comments.

Christy: Any impact on Alexa rating has been positive, but I noticed no impact on my Google rating at all.